- Go to acciona.com
Equity Diversity & Inclusion at ACCIONA
For Sustainable Growth
Leaving a legacy
In the communities we work in
Equity Diversity & Inclusion
Our commitment to Sustainability, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion are just some of the reasons why our people love to work with us. Here are just a few of the key benefits and programs we offer, that we thought you might be interested in.
GENDER NEUTRAL PARENTAL LEAVE
At ACCIONA we offer Parental Leave to all parents of a newborn or newly adopted child with twelve (12) weeks of paid leave (including superannuation). This leave can be taken anytime within 12 months of the child’s birth or adoption.
- We offer Pregnant employees (with any length of ACCIONA service) access to several Parental Leave benefits, such as a 6-hour working day from the 26th week of pregnancy at full pay, parking spaces, and business class flights. (Note that paid Parental Leave and Re-entry Work Assistance are accessible to employees after 12 months of service.)
- ACCIONA also provides an annual reimbursement of up to A$300 per family, for ACCIONA families with a child aged 0-5yrs in a recognised childcare establishment.
- ACCIONA will loan/advance payment up to 3 months’ pay for childcare-related special cases (for children aged 0-18years).
- ACCIONA will support part-time working (at full pay) for parents with newborns who have a serious illness for up to 12 months.
- Employees who suffer the loss of a baby through stillbirth will be entitled to up to 12 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
- Employees who do not have 12 months of service are entitled to take unpaid parental leave and will have access to paid leave after 12 months of service (commenced before the child’s 1st birthday).
Flexible Working Model
At ACCIONA we promote flexibility in all its forms. All employees can make an agreement with their manager for a flexible work arrangement. At ACCIONA, we offer two types of flexible work arrangements, Core Flexibility and Elective Flexibility. Core Flexibility is a simplified process for the approval of remote work aimed at helping ensure that remote work is ‘normalised’ and made as accessible as possible through a simplified agreement-making process. Elective Flexibility is a more formal type of flexible work arrangement that may affect the employee’s employment conditions.
We also strongly support job-sharing and encourage any applicants seeking a job-sharing arrangement to share this with us.
Career and Personal Development
AT ACCIONA we are proud to offer several world-class development Programs, to support our people to reach their full potential and achieve their career aspirations. Here is a handful.
- ACCIONA Executive MBA: In association with Escuela de Organización Industrial. This Program includes modules throughout the course of the year with your cohort (throughout the world) and a session in Madrid.
- Global Executive Program: ACCIONA in JV with the Financial Times and IE International Network, is delivering a high-impact strategic programme for Executives delivering entrepreneurship methodology focused on ACCIONA's challenges, focusing on Sustainability, Strategy, Innovation, and People.
- International Masters Degree in Project Administration (iMPA): In association with the Polytechnic University of Madrid, this Global Program delivers a comprehensive strategic development program for Project Directors, including Strategy, Business Leadership, Finance, Sustainability, and Leadership modules.
- Global Mentoring Program for Pre-Management Women: Promotes female talent and leadership in pre-managerial positions
- Global Career Acceleration Program: Promotes professional development through a mixed methodology that combines actions "on the job” learning, in addition to the development of practical skills workshops.
- Annual MBA Scholarship: ACCIONA offers an annual scholarship that provides full funding for an MBA Program at the world’s most prestigious international schools (Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, Columbia, or MIT).
- Sponsorship Program: Partnering with Cultivate Sponsorship, we deliver a 7-month-long Program, matching senior leaders with emerging female leaders in our business. During this program, senior leaders will stand beside, advocate for, and build the networks, opportunities, and profiles of high-performing women, with the aim of accelerating them into leadership roles
International Women Acceleration Track Program
Congratulations to the ACCIONA Australia & New Zealand employees who were accepted into ACCIO...
From Pakistan to Perth
Growing up in Multan, in the southern Punjab region of Pakistan as the youngest of six children, ...
ACCIONA Recognised as ABA100 Winner for Training Excellence at Australian Business Awards 2022
The coveted award went to our Bruce Highway Upgrade: Caboolture-Bribie Island Road to Steve Irwin...
ACCIONA Engages Young People With Autism to Deliver As-Builts and Social Good
ACCIONA Australia's Engineering and Design Division (CWIEN) has engaged Australian Spatial Analyt...
ACCIONA is inspiring the next generation of industry leaders by looking back at a very different point in history
ACCIONA gathered 150 industry women and their young female counterparts to a night of discussion ...