- Go to acciona.com
Congratulations to the ACCIONA Australia & New Zealand employees who were accepted into ACCIONA's prestigious International Women Acceleration Track program.
Congratulations to the following employees on being accepted into ACCIONA’s prestigious International Women Acceleration Track (iWAT) program:
- Isabel Wang, Senior Project Engineer on SMW CTP
- Katherine Scevity, Project Manager on the SMW ETP bid
- Tegan Miller, Commercial Manager, Central Region
- Michelle Monaghan, Senior Project Engineer on Coomera Connector
- Romina Rivabella, HR Manager
- Jeniffer Lourdsamy, Project Technician (Alignment and Finishing Works) on Pūhoi to Warkworth
- Kim Duong, ACCIONA Energia Manager, Environment & Planning
The iWAT program starts with a residential immersion from 23-26 November in the historic village of San Lorenzo de El Escorial (in Madrid) at Euroforum’s Campus Escorial, an incredible campus designed only for companies that offers a complete digital experience.
San Lorenzo de El Escorial is located at the foot of Mount Abantos, 47km from Madrid. The Monastery of El Escorial is the most prominent building in town and is a Spanish Renaissance monument. (Especially remarkable is the Royal Library, located inside the monastery.) The monastery and its historic surroundings were declared a World Heritage Site on 2 November 1984.
The program aims to foster professional growth through challenges and new learnings. Participants will learn to make a lasting impact on the organisation and advance the strategic, leadership and management skills necessary to navigate complexity and change in the digital world. The program is facilitated by the Nebrija Business & Technology School.