- Go to acciona.com
- Southern Program Alliance named one of the winners of the Australian Engineering Excellence Award in the Victorian category.
Congratulations to our Coleman Rail, ACCIONA Construction Australia, and former Lendlease Engineering-now new ACCIONA employees on Southern Program Alliance, with their Initial Works Package named one of the winners at the Australian Engineering Excellence Awards in the Victorian category.
This esteemed award recognises Australia’s top engineering projects and the engineering teams behind them.
Australian Engineering Excellence Award winners – Victoria
- Hyperparallel OCT (HP-OCT™) for Ophthalmology and Optometry – Cylite Pty Ltd
- 271 Spring Street, Melbourne – Arup
- Southern Program Alliance - Initial Works Package - Southern Program Alliance: Lendlease, Acciona Coleman Rail, WSP, Metro Trains Melbourne (MTM) and the Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP)
- The Woodside Building for Technology and Design – Aurecon
- Burwood Brickworks Shopping Centre - Spencer Group Engineering Pty Ltd
- The Caulfield to Dandenong Level Crossing Removal Project - The Caulfield to Dandenong Level Crossing Removal Alliance: Lendlease, CPB Contractors, Aurecon, WSP, Metro Trains Melbourne (MTM) and the Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP)
Professional Engineer of the Year Award winner – Victoria
- Emma Miller-Olsen - FIEAust CPEng EngExec NER APEC Engineer IntPE(Aus)
Young Professional Engineer of the Year Award winner – Victoria
- Amy Lezala FIEAust CPEng APEC Engineer IntPE(Aus)