- Go to acciona.com
The importance and value of feedback
- Construction start: July 2004
- Construction completed: February 2007
- Project configuration: 32 x Vestas 2 MW wind turbine generators
- Grid connection: Connected to Electranet's 132kV Lower Eyre Peninsula Transmission Network
- CO2 emission benefit: Approximately 150,000 tonnes per annum
- Project value: A$160M
- Location: Near the southern tip of the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia, approximately 30 km south-west of Port Lincoln
- Diversified income for host landowners
- Generated a peak construction workforce of 85 manufacturing and installation jobs
- Provides a number of ongoing full-time positions on site for the life of the project (approx 20+ years)
- Protected and conserved over 2,300 hectares of native vegetation at the site under a heritage agreement
- Environmental Management Plan involves eradication of weeds, foxes and feral cats
- Clean energy equivalent to the consumption of around 35,000 homes annually.
Visit our online community hub, where you can ask questions and give us feedback about the project.